Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
Greek police reported full details of 28-year-old New Zealand striker Brenton Tarant while he was in the country in 2016.
He arrived in Greece on a flight from Istanbul. He spent several days on Crete, in the Heraklion area. He then visited the island of Santorini.
The interior ministry in Athens said that Tarant had twice transited through Greece on November 29 and December 10, 2016.
Police forces check all the telephone conversations of the terrorist during his stay in Greece. Checks for the purchases he made while he was there.
Tarrant opened fire during Friday prayers at the Al Nur and Linwood mosques in Christchurch on March 15th. 50 people were killed and 50 injured. There are 31 people in the hospital, with ten of them rated as critical. Among the severely injured are a four-year-old girl.
The victims of the terrorist attack are from 3 to 77 years of age. Among the dead, there are 4 women.
- » Kosovo will not Participate in the Southeast European Summit
- » Angela Merkel: We Are Firmly Behind the European Perspective For the Western Balkans
- » Turkey is Again the Country with the Most Refugees in the World
- » The Supreme Electoral Council: Ekrem Imamoglu is the New Mayor of Istanbul
- » Ekrem Imamoglu Won the Istanbul Mayor's Election
- » Greece Will Ask the EU to Impose Sanctions on Turkey