Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
,,Russia continues to seek an option to transit gas through Bulgaria. We have guaranteed certain payments by Russia by 2030 for this transit.'' This was stated by Rumen Ovcharov from the National Council of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) in "The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov" on BNT.
He called for clear estimates to be made of the benefits of the "TurkStream" passing through Bulgaria, as the pros are currently unclear.
According to him, no one has thought about why the Russian prime minister came to Bulgaria with such a serious delegation - including a deputy prime minister, four ministers of the most important ministries - the economic, energy, two chief companies chiefs - Gazprom and Rosatom Deputy Minister and one head of a national agency. In his words, we have missed such a serious visit.
,,Ukraine's gas supplies to Bulgaria may also stop even before the Turkish stream to start working'', Ovcharov warned.
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong
- » Bulgaria to Propose EU Assistance to Refugees in Jordan
- » PM Borissov: There is No Increased Migration Pressure on Bulgaria Due to the Situation in Syria
- » More than BGN 14 million Illegally Spent by the Electricity System Operator
- » National Assembly Adopts Declaration on EU Accession of Northern Macedonia and Albania