By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
The Ministry of Education and Science also envisages creating a platform with free educational resources, reported NOVA TV.
By the middle of this year all schools in the country are expected to have built up Wi-Fi networks with a secure Internet environment with funds from the Ministry of Education and Science. This is what Minister Krassimir Valchev announced at a meeting in Bansko with teachers, directors, lecturers from vocational high schools and kindergartens, municipal councilors, mayors and MPs, the press center of the ministry announced.
The Minister stressed that this is only part of the overall e-learning environment. It should also include electronic learning resources.
One of the new MES projects provides for the creation of an open cloud. This will be a platform with free educational resources. The Minister emphasized the possibility of it containing electronic lessons developed by the teachers themselves.
"Teachers should be motivated to create and share new lessons," the minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Two Schools Closed in Bulgaria Due to COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Your Complete Guide to Becoming a Social Worker
- » FIRST SCHOOL DAY in Bulgaria: Increased security measures, Over 717,000 Students Start School