Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria
Protest for protecting the wild beaches in Bulgaria was held in the capital earlier this night, reported bTV.
The protest started in front of the building National Assembly and reached the Orlov Bridge, where the citizens closed the movement for a short time.
The protestors opposed the construction of the Black Sea coast.
In a petition, they want a total ban on building on protected areas. The organizers plan to submit the petition to the parliament.
"We want to preserve the few remaining places on the Black Sea that have not yet been covered with hotels. We want to keep enjoying them, "said Loreta Todorova, organizer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly