The Minister of Economy Will Convene Consultative Council on Fuels
Today, Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov is expected to convene Consultative Council on Fuels.
State authorities and persons engaged in economic activities related to oil and petroleum products will discuss the analysis of the Commission for the Protection of Competition on the Fuel Market.
The regulator finds that the law violates the equality of the individual players on the market.
Karanikolov promised changes in the legal framework and detailed consideration of all the texts that bothered the industry or the regulatory body.
The Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels has already submitted its proposals for changes. This is also expected to be done by the Oil and Gas Association.
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP
- » Bulgarian Police: The Bomb Threat Emails were Sent from Switzerland and Seychelles
- » Electric Scooters Can Now be Rented From 200 Points in Sofia
- » Between 100 and 270 BGN More Was Paid For Heating and Hot Water by the Citizens of Sofia