The Minister of Economy Will Convene Consultative Council on Fuels
Today, Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov is expected to convene Consultative Council on Fuels.
State authorities and persons engaged in economic activities related to oil and petroleum products will discuss the analysis of the Commission for the Protection of Competition on the Fuel Market.
The regulator finds that the law violates the equality of the individual players on the market.
Karanikolov promised changes in the legal framework and detailed consideration of all the texts that bothered the industry or the regulatory body.
The Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels has already submitted its proposals for changes. This is also expected to be done by the Oil and Gas Association.
- » Specialized Operation of Traffic Police Starts All Over the Country
- » Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society, Maria Gabriel Was Awarded by the Society of Dramaturgic Artists and Composers in Paris
- » Repairs of 'Trakia' and 'Hemus' Highways
- » The BSP Started Consultations on Party Subsidies
- » Bridge in Sofia will be Temporarily Closed for Repair
- » Bulgaria's EUR 48.5 Million Road Rehabilitation Tender Draws 14 Bids