Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero
The winner of the 11 World Cups in Swimming Marathon Petar Stoychev made the first workout in the icy waters of Semenovskoye Lake. He will take part in the World Ice Swimming Championship, which begins tomorrow (15 March), reported bTV.
In social networks, the world record holder of 1000 meters announced that he managed to swim 200 meters before his first start to get used to the cold in the cold Russian city of Murmansk.
Stoychev reported that the water temperature in the lake was -0.1 degrees Celsius and the air temperature was -7 degrees Celsius.
In such conditions, the Bulgarian swimmer will start tomorrow in the "royal" discipline - 1000 m.
- » Bulgarian Volleyball Nationals had Perfect Start at the Nations League Games in Varna
- » Why Bulgaria Could Appeal to Gambling Titans
- » Sofia Fit Fest 2019 Will Be Twice as Big as the Previous Year
- » The Bulgarian National Football Team Will Play Against Kosovo
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open
- » Dimitar Berbatov Claims He Can Become Manchester United’s Technical Director