Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero
The winner of the 11 World Cups in Swimming Marathon Petar Stoychev made the first workout in the icy waters of Semenovskoye Lake. He will take part in the World Ice Swimming Championship, which begins tomorrow (15 March), reported bTV.
In social networks, the world record holder of 1000 meters announced that he managed to swim 200 meters before his first start to get used to the cold in the cold Russian city of Murmansk.
Stoychev reported that the water temperature in the lake was -0.1 degrees Celsius and the air temperature was -7 degrees Celsius.
In such conditions, the Bulgarian swimmer will start tomorrow in the "royal" discipline - 1000 m.
- » China Wins Women's Doubles at ITTF World Tour in Bulgaria
- » Brazil, Bulgaria Win First Matches at Men's Volleyball Olympic Qualification in Varna
- » Changes in Traffic Around National Stadium Due to CSKA - Zorya Luhansk match
- » Woman Wins 4,000-km Bulgaria-France Bike race after Sleeping by Road
- » Grigor Dimitrov Outside of the Top 70 in the World Rankings For the First Time in 7 Years
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed Three Positions in the World Rankings