The EPP Called on All Right-Wing Parties in Bulgaria to Join Together the European Elections
According to the president of the European People's Party, only unification will avoid spilling votes
Right-wing parties in Bulgaria to appear together in the European elections. That is what the President of the European People's Party, Joseph Daul, called for. "The pledge of the upcoming elections is great, so all members of the EPP family have to make their most responsible choices and and to join together the EU elections" said Daul.
According to him, only unification will avoid the dispersion of votes, which will be beneficial to populist and anti-European forces.
The Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria rejected his call. According to them, GERB is working together with populist organizations at national and European level.
- » Economy Minister Karanikolov and the Deputy Prime Minister of Mongolia Discussed the Immersing Economic Cooperation
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden