The EPP Called on All Right-Wing Parties in Bulgaria to Join Together the European Elections
According to the president of the European People's Party, only unification will avoid spilling votes
Right-wing parties in Bulgaria to appear together in the European elections. That is what the President of the European People's Party, Joseph Daul, called for. "The pledge of the upcoming elections is great, so all members of the EPP family have to make their most responsible choices and and to join together the EU elections" said Daul.
According to him, only unification will avoid the dispersion of votes, which will be beneficial to populist and anti-European forces.
The Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria rejected his call. According to them, GERB is working together with populist organizations at national and European level.
- » See the Amount of Money the Parties Have to Reimburse from the Overpaid Subsidies
- » GERB Reimbursed the Overpayments from the Party Subsidy
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » Trilateral Security Summit in Israel
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borissov: GERB Remains to Back the Subsidy of BGN 1