The EPP Called on All Right-Wing Parties in Bulgaria to Join Together the European Elections
According to the president of the European People's Party, only unification will avoid spilling votes
Right-wing parties in Bulgaria to appear together in the European elections. That is what the President of the European People's Party, Joseph Daul, called for. "The pledge of the upcoming elections is great, so all members of the EPP family have to make their most responsible choices and and to join together the EU elections" said Daul.
According to him, only unification will avoid the dispersion of votes, which will be beneficial to populist and anti-European forces.
The Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria rejected his call. According to them, GERB is working together with populist organizations at national and European level.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Erdogan Has Ordered the Conversion of Hagia Sofia Back Into a Mosque
- » Second Day in a Row: Protests For and Against the Government in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns
- » A Counter-Protest is Going to Take Place in the Center of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: President's Security Adviser Iliya Milushev Has Been Arrested
- » Ban on Mass Gatherings in Belgrade After Protests