An Economic Forum with the Participation of the Bulgarian President is Held in Sofia
Head of State Rumen Radev participated in a round table "Towards a Competitive and Prosperous Bulgarian Economy". The forum is attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Tomislav Donchev and Mariana Nikolova, Ministers and Deputies.
A fundamental problem is dealing with corruption, President Rumen Radev said at the closing of a round table on Bulgarian economy.
“If we assume that, for example, large-scale corruption schemes in Bulgaria may be revealed thanks to some foreign body or services and as a result the culprits are brought to justice and effectively tried, if this happens from outside and not from inside, it means that Bulgaria has capitulated to corruption. We should not allow it as a society,” the president said.
The head of state welcomed the tremendous interest in the forum, not only on the part of the business, but also on the government. According to Rumen Radev, the Bulgarian economy needs restructuring. He stressed that a government can only be stable if it has a successful and stable economy.
Discussions on how the Bulgarian economy will develop in the future continue.
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden
- » Traffic Congestion in Sofia is Worse than those in San Francisco and Sydney
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Opens the Conference "Business and Regions"