Bulgarian PM Participated in the 7th Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov participated in the opening ceremony of the Seventh Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan, organized by the NGO Nizami Gendzhi International Center.
The focus of the discussions is on the role of the major powers in the change of global policy - China, Russia and the EU, as well as the challenges for sustainable development, the government press service announced.
Later, Bulgarian Prime Minister Borissov will address the participants in the forum, focusing on Bulgaria's experience and efforts for peace, stability and development in the Balkans.
During his working visit to Baku, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will also meet with Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev. The main topic of the talks will be the cooperation in the energy sector and the opportunities for participation of Azerbaijan in the European gas hub "Balkan".
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The Bulgarian Ambassador to the Vatican Handed his Credentials to Pope Francis
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg