Bulgarian PM Participated in the 7th Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov participated in the opening ceremony of the Seventh Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan, organized by the NGO Nizami Gendzhi International Center.
The focus of the discussions is on the role of the major powers in the change of global policy - China, Russia and the EU, as well as the challenges for sustainable development, the government press service announced.
Later, Bulgarian Prime Minister Borissov will address the participants in the forum, focusing on Bulgaria's experience and efforts for peace, stability and development in the Balkans.
During his working visit to Baku, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will also meet with Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev. The main topic of the talks will be the cooperation in the energy sector and the opportunities for participation of Azerbaijan in the European gas hub "Balkan".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus