Sofia Municipality Will Not Give Loan to the Contractor of the Repair of "Graf Ignatiev"
Sofia Municipality will not give loan to the contractor for the repair of ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str, Yordanka Fandakova, mayor of Sofia, told BNT. Yesterday in the public space was printed information that the municipality will grant a loan to GIP Group.
Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia: In connection with a report, which was submitted by Deputy Mayor of Finance in the Municipality of Sofia, it was announced that we would give a loan to the contractor. This, of course, is not true. The fact is that when performing large-scale European projects, it is necessary to make such internal loans at the time of expenditure verification to allow the municipality to pay its obligations to the contractors. It is a pleasure that the interim payments by OP "Regions in Development have been restored" - so the costs are verified, everything has been paid so far and there is no need for this report to continue.
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Urgently Convened the Security Council due to the Attacks in New Zealand and Netherlands
- » Record Copyright Revenues Collected in Bulgaria
- » Montana Received Nearly BGN 11 Million to Stimulate Households for More Ecological Heating