Sofia Municipality Will Not Give Loan to the Contractor of the Repair of "Graf Ignatiev"
Sofia Municipality will not give loan to the contractor for the repair of ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str, Yordanka Fandakova, mayor of Sofia, told BNT. Yesterday in the public space was printed information that the municipality will grant a loan to GIP Group.
Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia: In connection with a report, which was submitted by Deputy Mayor of Finance in the Municipality of Sofia, it was announced that we would give a loan to the contractor. This, of course, is not true. The fact is that when performing large-scale European projects, it is necessary to make such internal loans at the time of expenditure verification to allow the municipality to pay its obligations to the contractors. It is a pleasure that the interim payments by OP "Regions in Development have been restored" - so the costs are verified, everything has been paid so far and there is no need for this report to continue.
- » Yordanka Fandakova: The Conditions in the Kindergartens and Schools in Sofia are European
- » Chief Architect of Warsaw Comes to Sofia for "Talks About the City"
- » PM Borissov and Maria Gabriel Discuss the Construction of a Supercomputer in Bulgaria
- » Georgian Parliament Speaker is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far