Sofia Municipality Will Not Give Loan to the Contractor of the Repair of "Graf Ignatiev"
Sofia Municipality will not give loan to the contractor for the repair of ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str, Yordanka Fandakova, mayor of Sofia, told BNT. Yesterday in the public space was printed information that the municipality will grant a loan to GIP Group.
Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia: In connection with a report, which was submitted by Deputy Mayor of Finance in the Municipality of Sofia, it was announced that we would give a loan to the contractor. This, of course, is not true. The fact is that when performing large-scale European projects, it is necessary to make such internal loans at the time of expenditure verification to allow the municipality to pay its obligations to the contractors. It is a pleasure that the interim payments by OP "Regions in Development have been restored" - so the costs are verified, everything has been paid so far and there is no need for this report to continue.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties