Sofia Municipality Will Not Give Loan to the Contractor of the Repair of "Graf Ignatiev"
Sofia Municipality will not give loan to the contractor for the repair of ''Graf Ignatiev'' Str, Yordanka Fandakova, mayor of Sofia, told BNT. Yesterday in the public space was printed information that the municipality will grant a loan to GIP Group.
Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia: In connection with a report, which was submitted by Deputy Mayor of Finance in the Municipality of Sofia, it was announced that we would give a loan to the contractor. This, of course, is not true. The fact is that when performing large-scale European projects, it is necessary to make such internal loans at the time of expenditure verification to allow the municipality to pay its obligations to the contractors. It is a pleasure that the interim payments by OP "Regions in Development have been restored" - so the costs are verified, everything has been paid so far and there is no need for this report to continue.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General