General Directorate For Combating Organized Crime Stopped 15 Websites and a Factory For Counterfeit Products in Blagoevgrad
Officers of the Cyber Crime Department of the General Directorate for Combating Organized Crime neutralized the activity of a factory producing counterfeit products bearing the marks of protected trademarks. The sales of a huge amount of clothes, perfumes, glasses, sneakers and fashion accessories were made mainly online, through 15 dedicated websites created and administrated specifically for this purpose, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The sites have been developed for Bulgarian speaking customers and have fed all over the country with cheap and poor quality products claiming to be original products. Customers received their orders mainly through courier companies.
Brands like "Hugo Boss", "G-Star", "Dolce & Gabbana" Lacoste "," Nike "," Adidas "and others have been found.
Work on the case continues under the direction of Blagoevgrad District Prosecutor's Office.
- » Sofia Police Detain a Man who Forcibly Dragged a 15-year-old in his Car
- » Police in Boris Johnson's Home after a Scandal
- » Man Arrested for Hooliganism in the Sofia City Center
- » Border Police Officers Found 50 000 Smuggled Cigarettes
- » Special Prosecutor's Office and Police Investigating Crime Group in Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life Imprisonment for Four Bulgarians and an Afghan in Hungary