General Directorate For Combating Organized Crime Stopped 15 Websites and a Factory For Counterfeit Products in Blagoevgrad
Officers of the Cyber Crime Department of the General Directorate for Combating Organized Crime neutralized the activity of a factory producing counterfeit products bearing the marks of protected trademarks. The sales of a huge amount of clothes, perfumes, glasses, sneakers and fashion accessories were made mainly online, through 15 dedicated websites created and administrated specifically for this purpose, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The sites have been developed for Bulgarian speaking customers and have fed all over the country with cheap and poor quality products claiming to be original products. Customers received their orders mainly through courier companies.
Brands like "Hugo Boss", "G-Star", "Dolce & Gabbana" Lacoste "," Nike "," Adidas "and others have been found.
Work on the case continues under the direction of Blagoevgrad District Prosecutor's Office.
- » Billion Dollar Business: Illegal Puppies Trade from Eastern Europe
- » € 2 Million Worth of Valuables Were Stolen from the Vaux-le-Vicomte Chateau in France
- » Ivan Geshev: We Busted An Arms and Drug Trafficking Group from Bulgaria to the UK
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey