General Directorate For Combating Organized Crime Stopped 15 Websites and a Factory For Counterfeit Products in Blagoevgrad
Officers of the Cyber Crime Department of the General Directorate for Combating Organized Crime neutralized the activity of a factory producing counterfeit products bearing the marks of protected trademarks. The sales of a huge amount of clothes, perfumes, glasses, sneakers and fashion accessories were made mainly online, through 15 dedicated websites created and administrated specifically for this purpose, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The sites have been developed for Bulgarian speaking customers and have fed all over the country with cheap and poor quality products claiming to be original products. Customers received their orders mainly through courier companies.
Brands like "Hugo Boss", "G-Star", "Dolce & Gabbana" Lacoste "," Nike "," Adidas "and others have been found.
Work on the case continues under the direction of Blagoevgrad District Prosecutor's Office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed