General Directorate For Combating Organized Crime Stopped 15 Websites and a Factory For Counterfeit Products in Blagoevgrad
Officers of the Cyber Crime Department of the General Directorate for Combating Organized Crime neutralized the activity of a factory producing counterfeit products bearing the marks of protected trademarks. The sales of a huge amount of clothes, perfumes, glasses, sneakers and fashion accessories were made mainly online, through 15 dedicated websites created and administrated specifically for this purpose, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The sites have been developed for Bulgarian speaking customers and have fed all over the country with cheap and poor quality products claiming to be original products. Customers received their orders mainly through courier companies.
Brands like "Hugo Boss", "G-Star", "Dolce & Gabbana" Lacoste "," Nike "," Adidas "and others have been found.
Work on the case continues under the direction of Blagoevgrad District Prosecutor's Office.
- » Thieves from Northwestern Bulgaria Stole over 170kg of Jelly Candies and Lollipops
- » Bulgarian Cable TV Owners Evade Taxes on Large Scale
- » 140 of the Upper Echelons - Ministers, Deputies, Mayors, Investigated for Corruption
- » Robbers Have Beaten an Old Man in his Home in order to Steal 130 Leva from him
- » Over 10 Kilograms of Drugs Were Seized by Specialists from the SDVR
- » Bulgarian Prosecution: Detained for Terrorism Student was Preparing Attack