Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami
Grigor Dimitrov is preparing to return to play. The Bulgarian tennis player trains in Miami, where the Masters Series tournament begins on Monday.
The Bulgarian did not play after dropping out of the Australian Open. He gave up the tournaments in Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells because of the shoulder inflammation.
His early appearance in Miami, while the still running Indian Wells race, allowed him to be among the first to experience the feel of the new Hard Rock Stadium.
- » China Wins Women's Doubles at ITTF World Tour in Bulgaria
- » Brazil, Bulgaria Win First Matches at Men's Volleyball Olympic Qualification in Varna
- » Changes in Traffic Around National Stadium Due to CSKA - Zorya Luhansk match
- » Woman Wins 4,000-km Bulgaria-France Bike race after Sleeping by Road
- » Grigor Dimitrov Outside of the Top 70 in the World Rankings For the First Time in 7 Years
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed Three Positions in the World Rankings