Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami
Grigor Dimitrov is preparing to return to play. The Bulgarian tennis player trains in Miami, where the Masters Series tournament begins on Monday.
The Bulgarian did not play after dropping out of the Australian Open. He gave up the tournaments in Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells because of the shoulder inflammation.
His early appearance in Miami, while the still running Indian Wells race, allowed him to be among the first to experience the feel of the new Hard Rock Stadium.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Тennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Is Infected With COVID-19
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Training in His Hometown Haskovo