Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami
Grigor Dimitrov is preparing to return to play. The Bulgarian tennis player trains in Miami, where the Masters Series tournament begins on Monday.
The Bulgarian did not play after dropping out of the Australian Open. He gave up the tournaments in Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells because of the shoulder inflammation.
His early appearance in Miami, while the still running Indian Wells race, allowed him to be among the first to experience the feel of the new Hard Rock Stadium.
- » Bulgarian Volleyball Nationals had Perfect Start at the Nations League Games in Varna
- » Why Bulgaria Could Appeal to Gambling Titans
- » Sofia Fit Fest 2019 Will Be Twice as Big as the Previous Year
- » The Bulgarian National Football Team Will Play Against Kosovo
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open
- » Dimitar Berbatov Claims He Can Become Manchester United’s Technical Director