Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
Three Bulgarians have died in a car crash in Scotland, reports 24 hours ago.
The identity of the victims is established. The Bulgarian Embassy in London is in contact with the local authorities and provides assistance to the relatives of the deceased.
According to the BBC, the crash occurred on March 12th.
The impact was between a car and a bus. The three Bulgarians who died - two men and a woman, traveled with "Renault Megan," in which there were two more people. The drivers of the two vehicles after the crash were admitted to the hospital.
The other two Bulgarians who traveled in the car - a man and a woman - had serious injuries but there was no danger to their lives.
The driver of the bus was mildly injured. None of the passengers in it were injured.
- » Severe Car Crash at the Central Junction of "Orlov Most" in Sofia
- » Lightning Strikes a 20-year-old in Sofia
- » Severe Car Crash near the Sea Capital of Bulgaria - Varna - Two Women Died
- » One Man Died, Four Are Injured in a Car Accident with a Police Patrol Car
- » New Contamination after Oil Spill! This Time near Burgas
- » Door in a School Yard Falls Down, Wounds a Student