Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
Three Bulgarians have died in a car crash in Scotland, reports 24 hours ago.
The identity of the victims is established. The Bulgarian Embassy in London is in contact with the local authorities and provides assistance to the relatives of the deceased.
According to the BBC, the crash occurred on March 12th.
The impact was between a car and a bus. The three Bulgarians who died - two men and a woman, traveled with "Renault Megan," in which there were two more people. The drivers of the two vehicles after the crash were admitted to the hospital.
The other two Bulgarians who traveled in the car - a man and a woman - had serious injuries but there was no danger to their lives.
The driver of the bus was mildly injured. None of the passengers in it were injured.
- » Human Error is One of the Possible Causes of Fire in the TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Fire in Downtown Sofia
- » Bus with Children Crashed in Northern Bulgaria, 10 People Injured
- » Severe Chain Reaction Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Four People Died in Traffic Collisions for the Past Twenty-Four Hours
- » A Foreign Soldier Has Died in NATO Military Dry Run near Plovdiv