The President Announced that Only Investment in Industry can Ensure Development in Bulgaria
President Rumen Radev said that only investments in the industry can guarantee a pace of development. The head of state opened a conference "On a Competitive and Prosperous Bulgarian Economy", which is held today under his patronage. The forum is attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Tomislav Donchev and Mariana Nikolova and Ministers Vladislav Goranov, Emil Karanikolov and Krassimir Valchev.
According to Radev, there are several important players on which the economy depends - the state, business, education and science - and what could be done today to bring the economy to a new orbit at a high and sustainable pace.
The president has called for important questions to be addressed, including whether we are attracting foreign investors with outdated measures like low taxes, whether companies are on equal footing, whether they all have the same access to EMF, what is the state of the business climate, have we managed to clarify the role of the state in the economy, are we ready for the challenges of the future, is there a new global crisis knocking on the door.
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden
- » Traffic Congestion in Sofia is Worse than those in San Francisco and Sydney
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Opens the Conference "Business and Regions"