National Palace of Culture With Abmbition of Being the Number One Producer of Cultural Events in Bulgaria
The National Palace of Culture sets the ambitious goal of being the number one producer of cultural events in Bulgaria. The leadership of the National Palace of Culture today presented its main tasks for the next two years - an even richer program, affordable ticket prices and more viewers.
In the coming months Hall 1 will again host concerts of Bulgarian and world celebrities.
Concerts, cinema and theater events are included in the program of the National Palace of Culture for this year.
The National Palace of Culture will have a new art space next to the former VIP entrance.
For the 2019th, expectations are even more ambitious - attracting many foreign audiences.
- » Yordanka Fandakova: The Conditions in the Kindergartens and Schools in Sofia are European
- » Chief Architect of Warsaw Comes to Sofia for "Talks About the City"
- » PM Borissov and Maria Gabriel Discuss the Construction of a Supercomputer in Bulgaria
- » Georgian Parliament Speaker is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far