National Palace of Culture With Abmbition of Being the Number One Producer of Cultural Events in Bulgaria
The National Palace of Culture sets the ambitious goal of being the number one producer of cultural events in Bulgaria. The leadership of the National Palace of Culture today presented its main tasks for the next two years - an even richer program, affordable ticket prices and more viewers.
In the coming months Hall 1 will again host concerts of Bulgarian and world celebrities.
Concerts, cinema and theater events are included in the program of the National Palace of Culture for this year.
The National Palace of Culture will have a new art space next to the former VIP entrance.
For the 2019th, expectations are even more ambitious - attracting many foreign audiences.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor