Bulgarian Cabinet Allocated BGN 3 Million to the Ministry of Interior in Relation to Schengen
The government approved additional spending on the budget of the Ministry of Interior amounting to BGN 3 million.
This was announced by the press office of the Cabinet.
Money is urgent measures for 2019 for Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen area, the report says.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev