Bulgarian Cabinet Allocated BGN 3 Million to the Ministry of Interior in Relation to Schengen
The government approved additional spending on the budget of the Ministry of Interior amounting to BGN 3 million.
This was announced by the press office of the Cabinet.
Money is urgent measures for 2019 for Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen area, the report says.
- » If You are Living in Sofia, You Will Now be Able to Take an Electric Bike For Rent
- » A Protest For Banning Fur Farms Will be Held In Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Bulgarian Development Bank will Finance the Construction of New Kindergartens
- » The Declared State of Emergency in Strelcha Has Been Extended by Seven Days
- » Specialized Operation of Traffic Police Starts All Over the Country
- » Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society, Maria Gabriel Was Awarded by the Society of Dramaturgic Artists and Composers in Paris