The Salary of the Drivers in the Public Transport Will be BGN 1150
The Sofia Municipality is taking extraordinary measures in connection with the lack of drivers in public transport. Tomorrow, at the meeting of the municipal council will be voted equalization of wages in the metropolitan auto and electric transport and a 10% increase in wages. Overtime work will also be reduced.
The other extraordinary measures to be voted tomorrow at the meeting are to improve working conditions as well as the construction of dormitories in the Iskar region for the temporary accommodation of drivers from other cities.
Mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova commented that the opposition instead of helping solve the problems creates additional conflicts.
Whether drivers are satisfied with the measures that will be voted tomorrow will become clear after the decision of the transport committee.
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level