The Salary of the Drivers in the Public Transport Will be BGN 1150
The Sofia Municipality is taking extraordinary measures in connection with the lack of drivers in public transport. Tomorrow, at the meeting of the municipal council will be voted equalization of wages in the metropolitan auto and electric transport and a 10% increase in wages. Overtime work will also be reduced.
The other extraordinary measures to be voted tomorrow at the meeting are to improve working conditions as well as the construction of dormitories in the Iskar region for the temporary accommodation of drivers from other cities.
Mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova commented that the opposition instead of helping solve the problems creates additional conflicts.
Whether drivers are satisfied with the measures that will be voted tomorrow will become clear after the decision of the transport committee.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev