Negotiations For the New F-16 From the US May End by July
Negotiations for F-16 fighters between the government of Bulgaria and the United States could end in July, the manufacturer said. Today in Plovdiv representatives of the company presented the latest version of the fighter.
The production of the first F-16 Block 70 machines will begin this summer at the South Carolina base, with the first machines going to Bahrain.
If a deal with Bulgaria is reached, the order for our country can be executed in 2023.
The package price for the eight F-16 block 70, which will be negotiated by the governments of Bulgaria and the USA, includes the training of the Bulgarian pilots, which will last between 9 and 12 months.
- » The US and Romania Will Work to Strengthen Defense in NATO's Eastern Flank
- » US Sells Weapons Worth $ 8 billion to Taiwan
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Soldiers Conduct Static Line Paradrop Training
- » New IFVs Top Priority for Bulgaria's Land Forces inventory
- » Ankara Has Repeatedly Disrupted Greek Airspace
- » US Military will Come to Bulgaria for Joint Training