Negotiations For the New F-16 From the US May End by July
Negotiations for F-16 fighters between the government of Bulgaria and the United States could end in July, the manufacturer said. Today in Plovdiv representatives of the company presented the latest version of the fighter.
The production of the first F-16 Block 70 machines will begin this summer at the South Carolina base, with the first machines going to Bahrain.
If a deal with Bulgaria is reached, the order for our country can be executed in 2023.
The package price for the eight F-16 block 70, which will be negotiated by the governments of Bulgaria and the USA, includes the training of the Bulgarian pilots, which will last between 9 and 12 months.
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing