Тhe EC Asks Bulgaria To Fully Implement EU Rules For Roadside Inspections of Commercial Vehicles
The European Commission today asked Bulgaria and Cyprus to fully implement EU rules for roadside inspections of commercial vehicles.
In 2014, EU countries agreed to introduce these rules into national law by 20 May 2017.
So far, however, Bulgaria and Cyprus have introduced the rules partially. According to the EC, both countries have not announced what measures they are taking to fully implement the European rules for roadside inspections of lorries, buses, lorries and tractors.
Both countries have two months to respond. If they do not do so, the EC may decide to bring an action before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Delegation of European Parliament on Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » EC Warns Bulgaria of Non-compliance with he EU Regulations on Spring and Mineral Waters Trade
- » Sofia Wants EU to Take Bulgaria's Side in Dispute with North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Confers on EU Funds Frauds with Europol CEO
- » Delegation of European Parliament is Visiting Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President with Video Address to 76th UN General Assembly in New York