Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory
Today it will become clear which are candidates submitted bids for the construction of a gas pipeline between the Bulgarian-Turkish and the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
The auction is for BGN 2.8 billion and was announced by the state-owned company Bulgartransgaz on 21 December. It is about building the pipeline for Russian gas to be delivered to Europe via Turkey via the Turkish Stream pipeline.
Initially, the company Atom Energy Repair of businessman Hristo Kovachki challenged the procedure, but then withdrew its appeal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly