Institutions in Northern Macedonia Are Changing Their Names Today
The Macedonian government has decided to oblige all institutions to change their public names in the name of the state, in line with amendments to the Constitution, the Constitutional Law on the Implementation of Amendments and the Law on the Use of Languages, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Macedonian radio-TV Skopje must be changed to National Radio Skopje and the Macedonian Philharmonic Orchestra will become National Philharmonic, the Macedonian Opera and Ballet in the National Opera and Ballet.
The Museum of Macedonian Struggle for Statehood and Independence - The Museum of the IMRO and the Museum of the Victims of the Communist Regime will be called the Museum of Macedonian Struggle for Independence.
Among the institutions whose name is changed is the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA). Its new name will be the National Information Agency - Skopje under state property.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia