First Cases of Measles in Plovdiv and Burgas
The Ministry of Health has reported 66 cases of measles. Of these, 41 are laboratory-confirmed, the Bulgarian National Television writes.
Territoryally, 5 districts in the country were affected: Blagoevgrad - 48 patients, Sofia-city - 8 patients, Sofia-district - 8 patients, Burgas - 1 ill and Plovdiv - 1 ill.
The distribution by age group is as follows:
In the age group under 1 year - 14 cases;
In the age group 1-4 years - 29 cases;
In the age group 5-9 years - 9 cases;
In the age group 10-14 years - 2 cases;
In the age group 15-19 - 4 cases;
In the 20-24 age group - 1 case;
In the age group 25-29 years - 3 cases;
In the age group 35-39 years - 3 cases;
In the age group over 40 years - 1 case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » New Daily Record: 182 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on July 4, Total: 5497
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 New Cases on July 3, 5315 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 18 Infected in a Tailoring Company in Krichim
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 165 Newly Registered Cases on July 2, 5154 Total