The Prodigy Vocalist Keith Flint Died
British vocalist of The Prodigy Keith Flint died at the age of 49, the Sun newspaper reported.
The publication refers to police sources and emergency aid. The musician has passed away to his home in Essex county in the southeastern part of England. The reason for Flint's death is not reported.
During their nearly 25-year history, Prodigy sells more than 25 million records worldwide and has won many awards, including two Brit Awards and five MTV Awards.
They are also nominated for two Grammy Awards.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Date to Remember: The World Lost Frontman of Queen Freddie Mercury 29 Years Ago
- » In Memoriam: Eminent Heart Surgeon Prof. Alexander Chirkov Dies Aged 82
- » In Memoriam: Armen Dzhigarhanyan Passed Away at Age 86
- » A Legend is Gone: Sean Connery Dies Aged 90
- » Two Teachers from Northeastern Bulgaria Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19