Turkish President Erdogan Sent a Greeting Card to Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov on the Occasion of March 3
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sent a congratulatory letter to Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on Bulgaria's national holiday, the government's press service announced.
In the letter, the Turkish president is confident that the acquis and cooperation in each area between Bulgaria and Turkey, achieved during the current government of Prime Minister Borissov, will continue to develop on the basis of mutual interest.
"To achieve this goal, I wish to continue our joint work", the Turkish President's letter said.
In the greeting letter, Recep Tayyip Erdogan wishes welfare and prosperity to the "friendly Bulgarian people".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia PM Zoran Zaev on Official Visit to Brussels to Discuss EU Accession Process
- » Russian Ambassador: Our Relations with Bulgaria Are in Period of Diplomatic Opposition
- » US Top Diplomat on Official Visit to Kyiv, Pledges Unwavering Support to Ukraine
- » Biden Hopes to Meet Putin during His European Tour in June
- » Bulgaria Added to Russia’s List of “Unfriendly States”
- » US Supports Bulgaria