Turkish President Erdogan Sent a Greeting Card to Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov on the Occasion of March 3
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sent a congratulatory letter to Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on Bulgaria's national holiday, the government's press service announced.
In the letter, the Turkish president is confident that the acquis and cooperation in each area between Bulgaria and Turkey, achieved during the current government of Prime Minister Borissov, will continue to develop on the basis of mutual interest.
"To achieve this goal, I wish to continue our joint work", the Turkish President's letter said.
In the greeting letter, Recep Tayyip Erdogan wishes welfare and prosperity to the "friendly Bulgarian people".
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans