NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a working visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television. He is here at the invitation of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Last night they talked during an official dinner. Security and stability co-operation in the Western Balkans and the region will be discussed at a meeting of four eyes two.
An extended meeting between Delegations will be attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Krassimir Karakachanov and Ekaterina Zaharieva. President Rumen Radev will also accept Jens Stoltenberg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: I Do Not Believe in Zones of Influence, Bulgaria’s Sovereignty is Above Everything
- » Bulgarian MFA: We call on Russia to Show Respect for Bulgaria’s Foreign Policy Choice
- » Bulgarian President: Russia's Insistence on the Withdrawal of NATO forces from Bulgaria is Unacceptable and Pointless
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State. Russia should De-Escalate
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry: NATO forces Must be Withdrawn from Bulgaria and Romania
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics