Rumen Radev at a Meeting of Presidents From 9 Central and Eastern European Countries
President Rumen Radev is in Slovakia to attend the summit of presidents from 9 Central and Eastern European countries, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg also attends the forum. The heads of state are discussing the security of the old continent and neighbouring areas within NATO's collective approach.
The focus of their attention is also on the possibilities to counteract the hybrid threats.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries