Light Rain is Expected Today, Snow in Mountain Areas
Today, considerable cloudiness expected across the country, with light rain in some places and snow in mountain areas. By the evening the precipitation will stop.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told Focus News Agency. There will be moderate north wind, increasing shortly to strong in east Bulgaria with somewhat colder air invasion. Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 5°C.
Atmospheric pressure in the morning is the average for the month, expected to rise slightly during the day.
The mountains will be considerably cloudy, with some snowfall in places. There will be strong, briefly stormy north wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about minus 2°C, and at 2,000 m - about minus 8°C.
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday