In the Next 3-4 Years There Will Be No New Economic Crisis in Bulgaria
''In the next 3-4 years there will be no new economic crisis in Bulgaria.''
This is what Bulgaria's Deputy Economy Minister Lachezar Borissov said at a roundtable in Sofia, quoted by BGNES. He specified that the forecast was made on the condition that no extraordinary events which occur around the world.
Borissov noted that the IMF expects global economic growth to decline by 0.2 percentage points. The same data comes from the European Commission. "What does this mean for us - that we are approaching the peak of economic growth. This means that in a few years' time we must be ready to cope with an impending economic crisis, "the Deputy Minister said.
"Our ambition is to be a leader in financial stability in Europe for 2-3 years'', the Deputy Minister of Economy was categorical.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences
- » EC and EIB Provide CureVac With a €75 Million Financing for Vaccine Development