First Case of Measles in Varna
First case of measles was registered today in Varna. At St. Marina, a 40-year-old woman with symptoms of the disease was admitted.
She initially believed to be infected with flu until it was proved to be measles.
It is believed that the woman had infected after she was on vacation in Dobrinishte.
A signal was sent to the Health Inspectorate in Blagoevgrad, where the wave of infestations started this winter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa