Bulgarian Finance Minister Met with the Ambassadors of the Eurozone to Present Bulgaria's Progress
Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov met with the ambassadors of the eurozone countries and Denmark to present Bulgaria's progress in implementing measures to join the ERM II exchange rate mechanism and the banking union, the line ministry said.
The approval of the so-called a "waiting room" for the eurozone is expected in July, but in order to get it, a positive response from all the member states of the mechanism, namely the 19 countries that have introduced the euro, and Denmark, is a must.
By the middle of this year, additional measures will be taken to strengthen oversight in the banking and non-banking sectors.
This commitment has reasserted Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov to the ambassadors from the euro area countries and Denmark. More measures will be taken against money laundering.
Goranov has made a presentation of the country's macroeconomic indicators and has assured that Bulgaria will continue to pursue a prudent fiscal policy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Chairman of BAIC: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria are Inevitable, the Economy will Stop
- » Digital Real Estate 101: 3 Tips To Generate Passive Income
- » Forecast: Basic Food Prices in Bulgaria will Rise by Another 7% by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad have Started Sending Less Money to their Relatives in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized