Illegal Tobacco Trade in Bulgaria For the Last Quarter of 2018 Will be Announced Today
A traditional study is carried out by collecting and analyzing empty cigarette packs in major cities in the country.
Data for the third quarter of last year show that the share of illegal cigarette consumption is just over 5%, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Then most cigarettes without banderol were found in Pernik, Vidin and Haskovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend