Cloudy Weather Today, Temperature Between 6°C and 11°C
Today, broken middle and high clouds will start to increase and thicken later into the day.
The wind from the west-northwest will increase to moderate, in places to briefly strong in Northern Bulgaria. The daily temperatures will rise reaching highs of between 6°C to 11°C, in Sofia around 6°C.
The pressure will continue to drop, but will remain higher than the average for the month, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
The mountains will also see broken clouds, more significant in the afternoon, light snow possible in places. There will be moderate to strong northwest wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 4°C and at 2,000 m – about minus 3°C.
- » Oscars: Bulgaria Selects 'Aga' for International Feature Category
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million