Cloudy Weather Today, Temperature Between 6°C and 11°C
Today, broken middle and high clouds will start to increase and thicken later into the day.
The wind from the west-northwest will increase to moderate, in places to briefly strong in Northern Bulgaria. The daily temperatures will rise reaching highs of between 6°C to 11°C, in Sofia around 6°C.
The pressure will continue to drop, but will remain higher than the average for the month, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
The mountains will also see broken clouds, more significant in the afternoon, light snow possible in places. There will be moderate to strong northwest wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 4°C and at 2,000 m – about minus 3°C.
- » Iran Closes all Schools in Two Cities because of Coronavirus
- » Bobov Dol TPP Executive Director Charged with Mismanagement of Hazardous Waste
- » The Car Market in China Collapsed due to the Coronavirus
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019