Cloudy Weather Today, Temperature Between 6°C and 11°C
Today, broken middle and high clouds will start to increase and thicken later into the day.
The wind from the west-northwest will increase to moderate, in places to briefly strong in Northern Bulgaria. The daily temperatures will rise reaching highs of between 6°C to 11°C, in Sofia around 6°C.
The pressure will continue to drop, but will remain higher than the average for the month, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
The mountains will also see broken clouds, more significant in the afternoon, light snow possible in places. There will be moderate to strong northwest wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 4°C and at 2,000 m – about minus 3°C.
- » Brussels with a New Invitation to Municipalities to Apply for Free Wi-Fi
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Greece is Preparing to Cut Income Taxes
- » Minister Karanikolov Opened a Bulgarian - Indonesian Business Forum
- » The New Biovet Peshtera Plant Opens Today