Boyko Borisov's Visit to Egypt Continues
The visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Egypt continues, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister arrived yesterday in Sharm El-Sheikh for the first high-level summit between the Heads of State and Government of the European Union and the League of Arab States.
The aim of the forum is to strengthen strategic relations between Europe and the Arab world and to discuss issues related to trade, investment, migration and security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US announces New Foreign Military Financing to support Bulgarian Modernization and Regional Defense
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again