Boyko Borisov's Visit to Egypt Continues
The visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Egypt continues, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister arrived yesterday in Sharm El-Sheikh for the first high-level summit between the Heads of State and Government of the European Union and the League of Arab States.
The aim of the forum is to strengthen strategic relations between Europe and the Arab world and to discuss issues related to trade, investment, migration and security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » ‘Sofa-gate’ Brings More Headaches for EU
- » US Ready to Expel Russian Diplomats, Impose New Sanctions
- » Foreign Diplomats Leave North Korea Capital amid Acute Shortage of Essential Goods
- » Russian Ambassador Invited to Italy’s Foreign Ministry amid Espionage Case
- » North Macedonia Comes out with Protest Note in Response to Bulgarian MEP Outburst
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Invited Ambassador of North Macedonia for Conversation