The Foreign Minister of Northern Macedonia Arrives in Bulgaria
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia Nikola Dimitrov arrives on an official visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
He will be welcomed by his Bulgarian counterpart Ekaterina Zaharieva to the Council of Ministers, and then will meet with President Rumen Radev.
Expect more details.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries