Patients with Measles in Bulgaria Are Already 39 (Updated)
39 cases of measles in Bulgaria, 24 of them - laboratory proven, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The last two cases are a 2-year-old child from Ihtiman and a 16-year-old boy from the Nadezhda district in the capital.
Experts are categorical that an epidemic at this stage can not be announced.
Russe also voluntarily is putting vaccinations among the risk groups.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 239 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours