Patients with Measles in Bulgaria Are Already 39 (Updated)
39 cases of measles in Bulgaria, 24 of them - laboratory proven, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The last two cases are a 2-year-old child from Ihtiman and a 16-year-old boy from the Nadezhda district in the capital.
Experts are categorical that an epidemic at this stage can not be announced.
Russe also voluntarily is putting vaccinations among the risk groups.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » New Daily Record: 182 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on July 4, Total: 5497
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 New Cases on July 3, 5315 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 18 Infected in a Tailoring Company in Krichim
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 165 Newly Registered Cases on July 2, 5154 Total