Bulgarian Head of State Will Welcome the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia on Monday
On February 25, Monday, at 11:00, President Rumen Radev will welcome the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Northern Macedonia, Nikola Dimitrov. Dimitrov's visit to Bulgaria takes place a few days after the Bulgarian Parliament voted for the Protocol on the Accession of the Republic of Northern Macedonia to NATO, reported NOVA TV.
Macedonia's membership in the North Atlantic pact has been made possible by resolving the dispute over the name of the country and the final ratification of the Prespa Treaty by Greece. Northern Macedonia became the 30th member of the Pact. Macedonia's accession protocol was signed on 6 February in Brussels.
The Bulgarian government was among the first to ratify Macedonia's membership protocol in the North Atlantic Alliance.
Bulgaria has always stated that it supports the accession of Macedonia to NATO and the EU.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend