The Sports Ministers of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia Will Meet in Sofia
Sports ministers and representatives of the football federations of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia will hold a workshop in Sofia on February 25th, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The host of the meeting is the Bulgarian Football Union and Boyana National Football Base.
They will discuss the progress made by the four countries on preparing for a joint nomination for the World Cup in 2030 and the European Football Championship in 2028.
As a result of the meetings of sports ministers, football leaders and experts, a joint text of a Memorandum of Understanding between the four Governments is expected to formalize the establishment of an organizing committee to prepare for the World Cup 2030 and the European Championship 2028.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia
- » NBA Championship Favorites 2022-23: Boston Firmly on Top, Brooklyn Remain Contenders
- » 2024 Olympics in Danger of Failure: 40 Countries may Boycott them over Russia and Belarus
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace