The Sports Ministers of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia Will Meet in Sofia
Sports ministers and representatives of the football federations of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia will hold a workshop in Sofia on February 25th, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The host of the meeting is the Bulgarian Football Union and Boyana National Football Base.
They will discuss the progress made by the four countries on preparing for a joint nomination for the World Cup in 2030 and the European Football Championship in 2028.
As a result of the meetings of sports ministers, football leaders and experts, a joint text of a Memorandum of Understanding between the four Governments is expected to formalize the establishment of an organizing committee to prepare for the World Cup 2030 and the European Championship 2028.
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
- » Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai
- » Grigor Dimitrov Is in the World Rankings Top 20 Again