Code Yellow For Strong Winds Declared For 16 Regions in Bulgaria
A Code Yellow warning for strong winds has been declared for 16 regions in Bulgaria, according to the <strong>National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology website.
The warning is in place for the regions of Pleven, Lovech, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Stara Zagora, Haskovo, Ruse, Targovishte, Sliven, Yambol, Razgrad, Shumen, Burgas, Varna, Dobrich and Silistra.
By the evening, the northeast wind will increase with expected speed of 14 – 19 m/sec and gusts of about 24 m/sec, continuing into Saturday morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Today: Rain Showers over Eastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Light Rain in Some Places Today
- » Scientists: Last Summer was the Hottest in Europe
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Light Rains in the South and Maximum Temperatures between 20° and 25°C
- » Windy and Cloudy Tuesday in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy with Variable Clouds Today