Pope Francis Presented a Plan to Combat Sexual Abuse Against Children
A 21-point plan presented Pope Francis, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The measures are aimed at combating sexual assaults against children in the Catholic Church.
These include simplified procedures for victims to report offenses and the involvement of external experts in church investigations.
There is a crisis summit in the Vatican with the participation of bishops from all over the world.
The meeting will continue until 24 February.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints