Pope Francis Presented a Plan to Combat Sexual Abuse Against Children
A 21-point plan presented Pope Francis, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The measures are aimed at combating sexual assaults against children in the Catholic Church.
These include simplified procedures for victims to report offenses and the involvement of external experts in church investigations.
There is a crisis summit in the Vatican with the participation of bishops from all over the world.
The meeting will continue until 24 February.
- » NHIF has Signed an Annex to Raise Prices on Some Clinical Pathways
- » Protests against Migrant Influx in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- » By 2025 Between 10 and 15% of All Jobs Will Disappear
- » Severe Car Crash near the Sea Capital of Bulgaria - Varna - Two Women Died
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon