NEW CASES OF MEASLES: Infected Are Now 31
Four cases are in Sofia, reported NOVA TV.
New cases of measles infected children. Three of the cases are from the Hristo Botev quarter of Sofia, the fourth is a child from "Studentski grad". Thus, the total is 31.
21 of them are laboratory proven.
At the same time, the government voted BGN 30 million for municipal and district hospitals.
- » Bulgaria Will Finance Lung Transplants in Non-EU Countries
- » New York Banned Flavoured E-Cigarettes
- » The Air in the Classrooms in Bulgaria - Dangerous for the Children’s Health
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?