Special Themed Museum Tours Begin This Saturday in "Square 500"
Special themed museum tours begin this Saturday in "Square 500".
The permanent exhibition of the National Gallery presents, in principle, the most significant examples of Bulgarian fine art, as well as works by European masters, art from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
The museum tours that start this Saturday are very different from anything that has been done so far.
However, you have to book your place in advance and the phone numbers for reservations are listed on the gallery's website.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Apollonia Arts Festival - 1-6 September, Sozopol
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » June 25, Bulgaria: Sofia Film Fest Begins
- » Sofia Opera with Performances at Pacharevo Lake
- » Open-Air Art Installation from Bulgarian Letters in Berlin
- » Bloomsday 2020 Becomes Virtual and Sofia Becomes Dublin in One Day