Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
Parliament will debate today's presidential veto on the law on personal data, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Head of State Rumen Radev attacks the provisions that raised fears that journalists could be put under pressure if they did not prove they had used legitimate personal data in their investigations.
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit through Ruse Checkpoint
- » 22 New Natural Gas Buses in Sofia
- » The Bulgarian Government Proposes to Unify all of the Administration's Websites
- » Sofia Mayor: There is Still Much to be Done About the Safety of Children on the Internet
- » New Traffic Jam Forms in Sofia Because of the Construction of the Third Subway Line
- » Bulgaria Remains at 111th Place on Media Freedom in the World