Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
Parliament will debate today's presidential veto on the law on personal data, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Head of State Rumen Radev attacks the provisions that raised fears that journalists could be put under pressure if they did not prove they had used legitimate personal data in their investigations.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor