Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
Parliament will debate today's presidential veto on the law on personal data, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Head of State Rumen Radev attacks the provisions that raised fears that journalists could be put under pressure if they did not prove they had used legitimate personal data in their investigations.
- » API Has Selected an International Toll Collection Service Company
- » Bio Farmers in Bulgaria Received Another BGN 9 Million For Organic Farming
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction