17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
17 cases of measles have been registered in Bulgaria so far, Radosveta Filipova, expert at Bulgaria’s Ministry of Health announced, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
In her words, we cannot speak of measles epidemic, but of an outbreak only. 145 Bulgarians who were in contact with people infected by measles were placed under medical supervision.
The Bulgarian Ministry of Health also announced that the people registered with measles did not get vaccination.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Health: Bulgaria Ranks 8th in Mortality from COVID-19 in Europe
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test