Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will open the biggest tourist event in Bulgaria - the international exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo", Econ.bg writes.
During the three days of the exhibition 380 companies from 25 countries participated with representative stands.
Turkey, Greece, Spain, Croatia and Tunisia are among the most preferred destinations for the summer holidays of the Bulgarians. European routes complement the offers of tour operators from the UK, Germany, Italy and Hungary.
Among the offers for trips to exotic destinations are companies from the Maldives, India, Vietnam, Mexico, United Arab Emirates.
More than 50 events, discussions, company presentations, destinations, introduction of new technologies are included in the accompanying program.
In a special area of the exhibition there is a place for centers for balneology and restoration, medical centers, spa and spa hotels, clinics for aesthetic and healing procedures.
Another area is devoted to regions for wine tourism. The first day of the exchange is for professionals only.
On the second and third day the entrance is free for visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » This year Trips From and To Bulgaria are Increasing compared to July 2022
- » Wizz Air reached 25 million Passengers in Bulgaria
- » Feces in the Sea: Up to 41 times above the norm is the Pollution on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Chinese Tourists are Returning to Bulgaria and 70 other countries
- » Great Britain is among the Most Popular Destinations for Bulgarians this Summer