An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw
In the Polish capital Warsaw, an international conference on Peace and Stability in the Middle East, chaired by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Polish Foreign Minister Jacek Chaptutovic, is held.
70 countries are participating in the forum, and Bulgaria is represented by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Discussions will be opened today with an assessment of the situation and of the international efforts in the Middle East, the problems with the refugee flows in the region as well as the humanitarian challenges will be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Leaders Bid their Farewell to Merkel
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results