The Gebrev Case Enters Parliament Today
The Service Control Commission will listen to the specialists, NOVA TV reports.
The Gebrev case enters parliament. In a closed session, MPs from the Service Control Commission will hear the heads of the special and prosecution on the case with the poisoning of businessman Emilian Gebrev.
All versions of Gebrev poisoning are working.
The Chief Prosecutor revealed that a Russian agent related to the Skripal case had been in Bulgaria three times, but there was no evidence that there had been an assault on Novichok.
Weapon boss Emilian Gebrev was poisoned with a pesticide against plants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend