An International Middle East Conference Kicks Off in Warsaw
A two-day ministerial meeting on peace and security in the Middle East is under way in Warsaw, the Bulgarian National Television reports. The hosts are the United States and Poland.
The International Conference will be attended by Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, Vice President of the United States Mike Pens, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Iran was not invited to the conference, and Russia refused to participate in the forum.
On the eve of the meeting, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pointed out that his country would make efforts to end the gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany, North Stream-2. The gas pipeline directs money to Russia and, at the same time, damages Europe, Pompey said, quoted by the French press agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Delegation of European Parliament on Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Taliban Set to Resume Execuions in Afghanistan
- » Turkey Builds Border Wall to Ward off Afghan Refugees
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov